English Deutsch Français Italiano Español Português 繁體中文 Bahasa Indonesia Tiếng Việt ภาษาไทย
所有分類

我想要爸爸回到家,跟躲在床底的女兒,講以前有一個仙女給他隱型斗篷的那段對話。

2007-12-17 07:13:20 · 1 個解答 · 發問者 小龍蝦 1 in 娛樂與音樂 電影

1 個解答

So this fairy comes into my room and I'm like,
"Yeah, right, you're a fairy."
那個仙女到我屋裡來, 我說『啊,你是仙女』

Anyway, we're talking, you know.
我想和她說話

And she's flying all around the room,
knocking down all my posters and stuff.
她在我屋裡飛來飛去
把我的海報什麼的都弄掉了

She was flying?
她在飛?

She had these little stubby wings.
She could've glued 'em on, you know?
是啊,她有小翅膀,
但是那可能是粘上去的

Like I'm gonna believe she's a fairy.
我不太相信她是仙女

So she said, "I'll prove it."
所以她說,她會證明給我看

So she reaches into her backpack.
And she pulls out this invisible cloak.
然後她從背包裡
取出一件隱形斗篷

She ties it around my neck,
and she tells me that it's impenetrable.
她把斗篷繫在我脖子上,說這是打不穿的

You know what impenetrable means?
你知道什麼叫打不穿嗎?

It means that nothing can go through it.
就是說什麼東西也穿不過它

No bullets. Nothing.
子彈啊什麼的,都不行

She told me that if I wore it,nothing would hurt me.
她說如果我穿上這個就什麼也傷害不了我了!

So I did. And my whole life,
I never got shot, stabbed.
於是我就穿上了

Nothing.I mean, how weird is that?
我這一輩子從沒有中過槍什麼的。是不是很奇怪?

Only she told me that I was supposed to give it
to my daughter on her fifth birthday.
只是她對我說,我應該在我女兒
五歲生日的時候給她,而我忘記了

And I forgot.

Can I touch it?
我可以摸摸看嗎?

Sure, go ahead.

- I don't feel it.
- Yeah. It's pretty cool, huh?

I can take it off and tie it around your
shoulders. She told me how to do it.
如果你想要,我可以解下來
穿你身上,她告訴過我怎麼做的

- Unless you think it's stupid.
- Don't you need it?
除非你覺得這很蠢
No, not anymore.



2007-12-20 01:52:39 · answer #1 · answered by gmaxsun 7 · 0 0

fedest.com, questions and answers