English Deutsch Français Italiano Español Português 繁體中文 Bahasa Indonesia Tiếng Việt ภาษาไทย
所有分類

All the people have the most important person in their life. Parents、family、friends and teachers play an important role in our life. Nana is important person to me. She is my junior high school’s teacher and she
lives in Taipei City. She teaches English in junior high school.
(在我國中那段時間我的英文非常爛但NANA願意花時間細心的教導我讓我非常感動)(因為她我漸漸的開始對英文有興趣也讀應用外語系)(I learn 上進心 form her) I did not do anything for her but I can交一張漂亮的成績單給她看. (NANA FEELS 我太愛玩不肯用心去學習 程度上常跟不上人家 我是需要比別人還要努力 努力 在努力)
I hope to be a English teacher for the future but it’s a mission
Impossible.

有中文的是不會翻= =""
幫我改文法
謝謝

2006-12-11 09:07:06 · 1 個解答 · 發問者 Anonymous in 社會與文化 語言

1 個解答

Everyone have the most important person in his or her life.
(在每個人的生命中都有一個重要的人)
Parents、families、friends and teachers are playing an important role in our life.
(父母,家人,朋友和老師們在我們的生命中扮演著一個重要的角色) Nana is an important person to me.
(奶奶對我來說是一個重要的人)
She is my junior high school teacher and she lives in Taipei City.
(她是我國中時期的的老師而且她住在台北)
She teaches English in Junior high school.
(她在國中任職英文老師)
During my junior high school my English used to be very bad.
(在我國中時候我的英文並不是很好)
But Nana was willing to teach me patiently and seriously and it affected me a lot.
(但是奶奶他願意耐心,認真的教我.她的行為深深的感動著我)
because of her, I become interested in English gradually and I also studied "Application Language Department"(應用外語系???)
(因為她,我漸漸的喜歡上英文而且也選讀應用外語系)
I have learnt progress from her. (上進心??我沒那種東西= =)
(我從她身上學到了上進心)
I have never done anything for her but think I can get a good report for her this time.
(我從來沒有為她做過任何事情,但是這次我想我可以為了她拿一張好成績)
Nana felt I love playing too much and I don't want to learn from the bottom of my heart.
(奶奶認為我太愛玩而不願意認真讀書)
My work was always falling behind others.
(我的進度常常追不上別人)
then I started to realize that I have to work much harder than others.
(最後我發覺我必須比別人更努力)
I want to be an English teacher as my Nana in the future but it seems will be very difficult to me.
(我以後想當一位跟奶奶一樣的英文老師,但是對我來說似乎會很困難)

2006-12-11 16:53:31 補充:
I have never done anything for her but "I" think I can get a good report for her this time.
(我從來沒有為她做過任何事情,但是這次我想我可以為了她拿一張好成績)

少了一個 I 抱歉 筆誤

2006-12-11 11:43:37 · answer #1 · answered by 無敵KC 2 · 0 0

fedest.com, questions and answers