今日上午已收到樣品 (樣品已於昨日收到)
謝謝您的提供
找尋工廠估價中,有進一步消息會立即通知您。
在此通知您,10/19會前往香港及大陸看展,貴司是否有其他需求?
樣品我會儘快提供給您!請您耐心等候。
2005-10-11 12:05:57 · 3 個解答 · 發問者 Anonymous in 社會與文化 ➔ 語言
以下是比較普遍使用的英語,所以我沒有全部直譯,參考一下吧~We (/ I) have received the sample this morning. (Sample has been received yesterday.)今日上午已收到樣品 (樣品已於昨日收到)Thank you for the offer.謝謝您的提供 We are looking for the manufacturer's quotation. If there is any news, we will inform you immediately.找尋工廠估價中,有進一步消息會立即通知您。Hereby we would like to let you know that we will be going to Hong Kong and mainland China for a exhibition fair. Does your company have any request?在此通知您,10/19會前往香港及大陸看展,貴司是否有其他需求? I will sand you the sample as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!樣品我會儘快提供給您!請您耐心等候。
2005-10-11 12:48:45 · answer #1 · answered by Anonymous · 0⤊ 0⤋
今日上午已收到樣品 (樣品已於昨日收到)
We’ve received your sample this morning.
謝謝您的提供
Thanks for your offer.
找尋工廠估價中,有進一步消息會立即通知您。
We are looking for manufacturer for quotation, will let you know if have any news.
在此通知您,10/19會前往香港及大陸看展,貴司是否有其他需求?
Hereby we inform you, we’ll going to Hong Kong and China for visit some exhibitions on 19-October. Let we know if you need other information.
樣品我會儘快提供給您!請您耐心等候。
Sample we’ll offer to you ASAP. Please waiting for our sample.
2005-10-11 12:35:19 · answer #2 · answered by 小畢 3 · 0⤊ 1⤋
今日上午已收到樣品 (樣品已於昨日收到)
We had received your sample this morning.(Sample had been received yesterday)
謝謝您的提供
Thank you for provide it.
找尋工廠估價中,有進一步消息會立即通知您。
We are looking for manufacture to get quotation now, will notify you as soon as we have further information.
在此通知您,10/19會前往香港及大陸看展,貴司是否有其他需求?
We hereby notify you that we are going to participate the show in Hong Kong and China, Please advice if you have any other request.
樣品我會儘快提供給您!請您耐心等候。
I will send you the sample as soon as possible! Please wait patiently.
2005-10-11 12:20:24 · answer #3 · answered by 007.棒.真是棒 7 · 0⤊ 1⤋