請問去探病問候時的的英文
例如:祝你早日康復!
還習慣待在醫院嗎?
也可以提供其他去探病會用到的簡單英語會話
謝謝!
2005-08-08 00:21:08 · 2 個解答 · 發問者 Anonymous in 社會與文化 ➔ 語言
你現在覺得怎麼樣?
How are you feeling?
還習慣待在醫院嗎?
(這句外國人是不這樣用的。沒有人會習慣待在醫院的。)
所有住院的必需品你都有了嗎? 要不要我幫你買(準備)些什麼?
Do you have everything you need to stay here?
Can I get anything for you?
你目前康復情形如何?
Are you doing ok so far?
How are you doing so far?
希望你早日康復
I hope you get well soon
我可以幫你做些什麼嗎?
Is there anything I can do for you?
如果有什麼我可以幫到你的,請不要客氣儘管告訴我。(我個人比較喜歡用這句。)
Please do not hesitate to let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
你什麼時候會出院?
When will you be discharged?
你要我來接你嗎?
Would you like me to come and pick you up?
探病時間是什麼時候?
When is the visiting hour?
你要我今晚在這裡陪你嗎?
Do you want me to stay overnight with you tonight?
你自己可以走路嗎?
Are you able to walk by yourself?
床旁桌上的東西你都可以拿得到嗎?
Can you reach everything on the side table?
2005-08-08 00:53:09 · answer #1 · answered by Little Angel 6 · 0⤊ 0⤋
去探病問候時的的英文
你可以說
How are you feeling?
你覺得怎麼樣了?
Are you comfortable in here?
呆在這還舒服嗎?
I hope you get well soon
祝你早日康復
Is there anything I can help you?
有什麼是需要我幫忙的嗎?
2005-08-08 00:32:28 · answer #2 · answered by Sandy 3 · 0⤊ 0⤋