English Deutsch Français Italiano Español Português 繁體中文 Bahasa Indonesia Tiếng Việt ภาษาไทย
所有分類

1.和現在事實相反if...
2.和過去事實相反if...

3.but for也是假設語氣...那要怎麼造句?
請各造兩句謝謝^^

2005-05-17 10:50:51 · 1 個解答 · 發問者 Anonymous in 社會與文化 語言

1 個解答

定義:假設語氣是動詞的特殊形式,表示所說的不是事實,而是主觀的願望,假想或表示建議,請求,祈願等。

1.表示與現在事實相反的假設用{假設法}{過去式},即<副詞子句>的<動詞>用{過去式},用were,{主要子句}<動詞>用<助動詞>should,would,could,might+{原形動詞}。

If I were you,I would help her.
如果我是你,我會幫助她。

If I knew his address,I could write to him.
如果我知道他的住址,我會寫信給他。

If I were free now,I might call on him.
如果我有時間,我可能會去看他。

If you were in my shoes (=Were you in my shoes), what would you do?
如果你站在我的立場,你會怎麼做?

Were I rich enough, I would buy a sports car.
如果我有足夠的錢,我就買一輛賽車了。

How happy I would be if I were a few inches taller!
要是我再高幾寸,我會好高興。

If I had a car,I could take her for a drive.
如果我有車, 我就帶她去兜風了。

If I had binoculars I could see that comet clearly.
如果我有望遠鏡,我就可以清楚地看見那顆彗星。


2.表示與過去事實相反的假設或想像,<副詞子句>的<動詞>用<過去完成式>,{主要子句}<動詞>用<助動詞>++{過去分詞}。

If I had visited the place before,I would have known the way.
如果我去過那個地方,我就認識路了。

If he had worked harder when young, he would be well off now.
如果他年輕時多努力一點,現在就能過得舒服些。

If I had been rich ten years ago,I could buy that house today.
如果十年前我有錢,今天我就能買下那棟房子了。

Had he told the truth,he wouldn't be punished now.
如果他當時肯說實話,現在就不會受罪了。

Had he followed the doctor's advice,he might be alive now.
當時他要是聽了醫生的建議,現在可能還活著。


3.But for (without) his help,I would not have succeeded.
如果沒有他的幫助,我不會成功。

But for your help,we would have lost the game.
要不是你們的幫助,我們會輸掉這場比賽的。

But for your advice, I should have failed.
要不是你的忠告,我會失敗的。

But for music (=Were it not for music), life would be dull.
要不是音樂,人生會很無聊。

2005-05-24 06:24:53 · answer #1 · answered by Anonymous · 0 0

fedest.com, questions and answers