麻煩幫我英翻中 感謝@@" 因為明天考好多試 沒時間1ㄍ1ㄍ査英文字典了>"<
1.1A:ㄟ...校慶快到了.
2.2A:你們有要參加什麼比賽嗎??
3.1B:蛤!校慶!!呵呵...校慶何時押?
4.1C:3月26日押!!
5.2C:我有要參加大隊接力賽.
6.3C:因為我從國小開始就已經有在參加跑步的.
7.4C:所以這次也一定會參加.
8.3A:那麼算算你跑步不就已經有10年了喔!
9.5C:是押!!
10.2B:想想我自從國小畢業後就沒在參加跑步的比賽了
11.4A:呵呵~~跟我差不多!!
12.5A:說到比賽~那麼你們喜歡怎樣的運動呢?
13.3B:我喜歡打籃球.
14.4B:自從國小開始就都愛上打籃球.
15.5B:而且平常的運動也是都打籃球比較多.
16.6C:我就是跑步嚕!
17.7C:每天都會練習一到兩個小時.
18.6A:那樣都不會累嗎?
19.8C不會押!如果是自己喜歡的運動就不會覺得累押!
20.6B對押!像我就覺得打籃球是一件很高興的事情.
21.7B難道你都沒喜歡的運動嗎?
22.7A:沒有!!自從體育老師沒在監督後就都沒在運動的.
23.8A:都坐在那聊天.
24.8B:ㄜ~你也太缺乏運動了..多運動對身體才好押!
25.9B:那剛好有校慶你就去參加跑步八!
26.9C:好耶!我幫你報名好了~不得有意見~就這樣說定了!
27.9A:這......我答應就是了!
2005-03-22 16:48:47 · 3 個解答 · 發問者 士荏 3 in 社會與文化 ➔ 語言
1.1A:ㄟ...校慶快到了.
Hey, the school festival is coming.
2.2A:你們有要參加什麼比賽嗎??
Are you guys going to attend any competitions?
3.1B:蛤!校慶!!呵呵...校慶何時押?
What?! The school festival? haha...when will it take place?
4.1C:3月26日押!!
on March 26th!
5.2C:我有要參加大隊接力賽.
I'll join the relay race.
6.3C:因為我從國小開始就已經有在參加跑步的.
Because I've been doing this since elementary school.
7.4C:所以這次也一定會參加.
So, I'll definitely be in this competition.
8.3A:那麼算算你跑步不就已經有10年了喔!
Then, you must have been attending it for 10 years!
9.5C:是押!!
Yup!
10.2B:想想我自從國小畢業後就沒在參加跑步的比賽了
I've stopped joining a running contest since I graduated from elementary school.
11.4A:呵呵~~跟我差不多!!
Haha....same here.
12.5A:說到比賽~那麼你們喜歡怎樣的運動呢?
Speak of which, what kinds of sports do you like then?
13.3B:我喜歡打籃球.
I like playing basketball.
14.4B:自從國小開始就都愛上打籃球.
I've fell in love with it since elementary school.
15.5B:而且平常的運動也是都打籃球比較多.
And the exercise I do most is play basketball.
16.6C:我就是跑步嚕!
Mine is running.
17.7C:每天都會練習一到兩個小時.
I practice it one to two hours every day.
18.6A:那樣都不會累嗎?
Are you tired this way?
19.8C不會押!如果是自己喜歡的運動就不會覺得累押!
Not at all. If it's what you love to do, then it's not tiring.
20.6B對押!像我就覺得打籃球是一件很高興的事情.
I agree. I think playing basketball is really a happy thing to do.
21.7B難道你都沒喜歡的運動嗎?
Don't you enjoy any sports?
22.7A:沒有!!自從體育老師沒在監督後就都沒在運動的.
No. I haven't exercised a bit since there were no PE teachers supervising me.
23.8A:都坐在那聊天.
I just sit there and chat.
24.8B:ㄜ~你也太缺乏運動了..多運動對身體才好押!
Huh....you certainly lack of exercise. Exercising more is good for your body!
25.9B:那剛好有校慶你就去參加跑步八!
Well, now that there's the school festival, why don't you just join the running competition?
26.9C:好耶!我幫你報名好了~不得有意見~就這樣說定了!
Good idea! I'll sign up for you. Say no more. It's the deal!
27.9A:這......我答應就是了
well....alright.
2005-03-22 18:51:22 · answer #1 · answered by Mireille528 5 · 0⤊ 0⤋
001一看就知道用軟體翻譯,還在那說些五四三。
2010-03-11 10:01:05 · answer #2 · answered by TSOTSI 3 · 0⤊ 0⤋
1.1A:ㄟ...校慶快到了.
The founder's day shalls arrive soon
2.2A:你們有要參加什麼比賽嗎??
What game do you to attend
3.1B:蛤!校慶!!呵呵...校慶何時押?
Founder's day when?
4.1C:3月26日押!!
March 26th
5.2C:我有要參加大隊接力賽.
I attend the big team to connect the power contest
6.3C:因為我從國小開始就已經有在參加跑步的.
Because I start HAVing already had from the elementary school be attending to run
7.4C:所以這次也一定會參加.
So also will certainly attend this time
8.3A:那麼算算你跑步不就已經有10年了喔!
Calculated to calculate you and ran and don't had already haded 10 years so
9.5C:是押!!
Yes
10.2B:想想我自從國小畢業後就沒在參加跑步的比賽了
Remembering me after elementary school graduated didn't be attending to run of compete
11.4A:呵呵~~跟我差不多!!
Follow me about
12.5A:說到比賽~那麼你們喜歡怎樣的運動呢?
Make reference to the game~so you like how of exercise?
13.3B:我喜歡打籃球.
I like to play basketball
14.4B:自從國小開始就都愛上打籃球.
Ever since the elementary school beginning is in love with to play basketball
15.5B:而且平常的運動也是都打籃球比較多.
And the common exercise also all plays basketball to compare more
16.6C:我就是跑步嚕!
I am running
17.7C:每天都會練習一到兩個小時.
Will practice 1-2 hours everyday
18.6A:那樣都不會累嗎?
So are not you tired all?
19.8C不會押!如果是自己喜歡的運動就不會覺得累押!
Know nothing about!If is the exercise that the oneself likes and will not feel tired
20.6B對押!像我就覺得打籃球是一件很高興的事情.
To!Be like me to feel a dozen of basketball am a very happy thing
21.7B難道你都沒喜歡的運動嗎?
A the exercise that you did not like?
22.7A:沒有!!自從體育老師沒在監督後就都沒在運動的.
Have no!!After athletics teacher didn't at inspected didn't be exercising
23.8A:都坐在那聊天.
All sit to chat there
24.8B:ㄜ~你也太缺乏運動了..多運動對身體才好押!
You also lacked of to exercise too..Exercise much to the body just good
25.9B:那剛好有校慶你就去參加跑步八!
That has the founder's day you and then attends running at the right moment
26.9C:好耶!我幫你報名好了~不得有意見~就這樣說定了!
Good!I help you register good~can not have intention to see~agree verbally so
27.9A:這......我答應就是了!
This......My promising BE
麻煩下次要人翻譯
不要說一些.....押..八....英文字裡面這樣子翻譯不出來=''=
2005-03-22 18:57:17 · answer #3 · answered by Anonymous · 0⤊ 0⤋